Express Protocol SDK enables any Web2 developer to create out of the box applications around NFTs and NFTMarketplace without getting into the nitty-gritty of Blockchain and Smart Contracts.
Currently, The SDK operates on these networks:
- Rinkeby Testnet (network id - 4)
- Ropsten Testnet (network id - 3)
- BSC Testnet (network id - 97)
- BSC Mainnet (network id - 56)
- Polygon-Mumbai Testnet (network id - 80001)
- Polygon-Mumbai Mainnet (network id - 137)
With Express Protocol SDK, any user can deploy ERC721 and ERC1155 contracts and mint, trade and auction NFTs without diving deep into the smart contract source code.
All the ERC721 SDK functions can be quickly looked at here.